Wednesday 21 September 2011

Photo analysis.

Factual:  This photo has been photographed by Perou, it is also a portrait photo. Perou is the photography of the hit series 'Dirty sexy things', he is also becoming very famous.


Context: I think the use of lighting in this photo is brilliant, the light from the sun above the water, really takes part in capturing the way her body has been positioned.


Technical: I think it's safe to state that this is an underwater image, I think it's been taken on a digital underwater camera because it's a pretty perfect photograph in the respect everything appears to be still, with no movement in the woman or the water.


Aesthetic: I think this is a beautiful photo, the woman looks almost perfect, she looks graceful, gentle and free, I like many different aspects of this photo e.g, the way the beams from the light seperate and multiply in the water, giving the woman angel type backgrounds to make her body stand out, I also think this is a very simple photo, from the way there is nothing else but a naked woman and the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment